The purpose of this page is to automate the process of gathering information using forms that contain fields:
• Text boxes
• Radio buttons
• Check boxes
• Dropdown lists
An electronic questionnaire (instrument) is used to collect responses from individuals as part of the lessons learned process, which involves:
• Surveys (pre-defined list of questions)
• Submissions (in practice, opposite of survey allowing for open-ended responses)
• Interviews (one-on-one)
• Focus groups (one-to-many)
Depending upon lessons learned requirements, form content can be customized. This site hosts and links to forms from a variety of sources depending upon the requirement. These forms frequently utilize a .CSV format to allow for importing into MS Excel, MS Access or other information management systems. There are some examples of forms listed here, but the actual instrument is usually sent via a link to a defined audience.
There are primarily two options for collection:
• Client direct: Forms can be routed to server or email address
• Third party: To support an objective analysis, forms can be collected by lessonslearned.info (or another source under agreement).
--- Lessonslearned.info can provide value-added support for administration and management of lessons learned as they are captured.